Pages

Saturday 30 November 2013

I got me the Tangle Teezer

So in the spirit of the holidays, I decided to treat myself with the "Tangle Teezer" brush. It has a very unique look and colors. I read about it, it's supposed to be a very soft brush, which should be perfect for my hair after wash.

This is the one I chose

purple pink tangle teezer
Salon Elite Purple Crush

Tangle Teezer

Purple tangle teezer

Also I bought one more brush for my 6 years old niece. This is a perfect gift for kids! The brush is shaped as a flower, and it comes in 3 different colors.

Magic Flowerpot Princess Pink
Magic Flowerpot Princess Pink

kids brush

girls brush


How are you guys going to treat yourself during the holiday season?

5 comments:

  1. The child's brush is so cute! Now I want it, too! <3

    xx, eleonora

    * eleonoras blog *

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never heard of this but maybe it would be good for my hair, it's really short but definitely gets tangly!

    http://lasaloperie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My hair is long, but i'm sure that it will be perfect for your short hair too. It's basically made for detangling.

      Delete