Pages

Saturday 23 November 2013

Get to know me

I think it's about time you'll get to know me, so here are a few things which characterize me, and happen to be things from my room.


          Chloé - my favorite perfumes. Though I have to say that "Chloé Eau de Parfum" (pink one)
 is the one I use the most. The pink one is very sweet and strong, as the green is more sour and has an 
older sense I guess.

chloe perfume
Add caption


CHLOE
L'Eau de Chloé  (Green)
Chloé Eau de Parfum (Pink)


My sister bought my this commode a while ago. I have an obsession for white and old furniture.

white,old,commode

White hand made tablecloth. Also a part of my white stuff obsession.

white tablecloth
Probably not the best shot of this amazing Michael Kors bag, but I will do a separate post about it for sure.
Just bought it on ebay a week ago. I fancy designer accessories, but rarely buy them. This is my first expensive purchase. I have a feeling that more will come.

michael kors selma

 I really love to travel. I'm hoping to visit as much countries as I can 'till I get 30. 
I tried to cover most of Europe for the past couple of years, but there's still so much to see.
This scratch map reminds me how many places I haven't seen yet.

scratch map

I was born in Baku, Azerbaijan and most of my childhood I lived there and in Ukraine.
I also visited Russia and a lot of other former soviet union countries. But I don't remember much of them, so I decided not to mark them in my scratch map.

europe

An owl pillow. Isn't he cute? I bought him on Etsy. I have a weakness to animal themed stuff. It could be furniture, accessories, clothing, just name it..

owl pillow etsy


I'm not a fan of pink. But this blanket is so cozy and warm! This is just what I needed for the upcoming rainy days. Plus, it has ponpon's :)

pink blanket



White handmade piece of "furniture" for my cremes, masks etc. I'll make a separate post for these as well.

face mask

I love Hello Kitty. I have a small collection of these dolls and other silly accessories. Sometimes I find myself
fighting with my niece over this. I guess sometimes there's a little kid in me craving for this stuff.

hello kitty


Cat ring I bought from Asos. One of my favorites pieces, I don't usually wear any jewelry.

cat ring


My current favorite albums
Edd Sheran - +
"Lego house", "A-team" and "Give me love" are my favorite singles

ed sheeran


Muse - The 2nd Law. I love this band, I went to their concert in London last year. They gave a remarkable performance, wish I could see them this year too.
muse

That's it guys. Thanks!

6 comments:

  1. PERFECT POST!

    http://iamaleena.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Aleena! I'm hoping to get better with time :) love your blog btw..

      Delete
  2. I love white furniture too. I greet from Slovakia :-).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ,it became quite an obsession. When I get my own place I'm definitely going to make it all white!

      Delete
  3. I like that song too, lego house :)
    http://queenlytan.blogspot.com/2013/12/mirror-mirror-on-my-eyes.html

    ReplyDelete